Hearts in a Cup

Today I am working on Valentines for my 6 grandchildren, and a few friends. I thought this was a cute idea to show how my cup overflows with love. I used my Explore and a cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet and added some digital paper so I could print and cut. The hearts are free, the background it from Elegant Edges. I popped up the cup and then filled in the hearts. I thought it needed something extra so I added some bling and a bow. I really like the way it turned out, hope you do to and come again soon to see what I am working on.

 
 
Challenges entered:

 

Comments

  1. Sooo great and lovely card!! LOVE that image and a great carddesign as well
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the tea cup full of hearts. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great die cuts.Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and I love the teacup full of hearts...it looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us and for playing along over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen!
    I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. I'm a coffee love, but a cup of love definitely trumps a cup of coffee! I'd love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    CropStop - Anything Goes
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014