Janurary 30, 2015


Life just gets so hectic….It has been a while since my last post. I am trying to get in shape. I didn’t realize how much time that takes away from the other things I like to do in my “free time”.  

Today I am posting a wonderful card that I made using a silhouette store design, and a sizzix daises 2 flower cut.  This flower has a large hole in the center, so I filled it with a SU brad. I added some bling on the cut sections of the card base. Yellow is my favorite color, so I added a piece of shimmer yellow paper, behind the design. This turned out nice. Hope you like it and will come again soon. 

 

Challenges entered:

Comments

  1. Hi Karen, I am loving the intricate details and design on your card! Really BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card, love the daisy too.
    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so beautiful, I love the background and your sunflower came out perfect. Thanks for joining my DL.ART JANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE. ps I just became your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Karen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and absolutely beautiful sunflower!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap & Craft and good luck!
    Lady E Scrap & Craft DT
    www.scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Karen!! I love, love, love that background die! Love the bright colors :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014