January 31, 2014

Today I am working on a file I just purchased from the Silhouette online store and a MOJO sketch. The mother of my good friend is sick and I wanted to send her and encouraging word. 
I am getting the hang of making print and cut files….it is totally awesome. My portrait cut all this delicate work with no problem. I noticed I am getting a little white around the edges I guess I need to find out how to correct this problem, other wise it looks great.
Thanks for stopping by....come again soon. Have a wonderful weekend.


I will be entering this project in the following challenges:
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/2014/01/4ccc-179-anything-goes-and-crazy-egg.html
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-306-something-new-something.html

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors you used. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again next week.
    Tina, DT member @ 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges!

    Becky
    Silhouette Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, CAS! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014