September 25, 2013


Today I have been working on a beautiful birthday card.  I purchased this print over a year ago and don’t remember where I got it.  (I got it at Tiddly Inks) I have changed my habits and know put the web site on the file name. If anyone knows where this came from I will make mention of it. This is a lovely print and always colors well no matter if I use pencils or markers.  I like to use glitter pens on the wings and flowers…so nice.  

 
Hope you like this and come again soon to see what I am working on.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges:   http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2013/09/100-winged-things.html  http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2013/09/anything-goes.html    

Comments

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining in the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen :-) the image is lovely and all the details are fabulous ! so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen....love that fairie....great job coloring it......Thanks for playing at parade your crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet looking card. Adorable image and colours. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, DT CCM

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Karen. I really love the layout, especially with that image! Good idea about the website on the file name. I organize my stamps by artist/website in folders, but even then sometimes I forget. :) So glad you joined us this challenge at Tiddly Inks. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely bright card.
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014