April 30, 2012


My daughter only has one more semester of nursing school and she wanted me to make a card to give her instructor.  She will take her last class this fall, wished they offered it in the summer so she could get finished, so does she.   I found this cute image at http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/.  I have been looking for something and just happened upon this one. Blue is the color of her college uniform so I tried to match it as close as possible.  I added a few flowers from the flower shoppe cartridge and a sentiment from TBBM2.  I used a spellbinder to cut out the digi print.  I like the way it turned out and I hope my daughter does also.



I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. What a SWEET card!! Love the image!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014