April 3, 2012

Today I am making cards to get my stack up.  I need to send some cards to operation write home.  Most of the cards I make are for that organization.  I have a copulation of markers that I have gotten at different stores.  I used SU, Bic and Prismacolor for this design. 

Here is my list of items used:
The paper is from SU, the color is pear pizzazz
I used my new SU fresh vintage stamp to make the print paper
The stamp is an American Art, couple in love.  I think I got this at HL many months ago
Flower Shoppe flower center page 17, sunflwr1.  I cut in white and them spray with color I make using SU ink and perfect pearls.
The leaf is a Martha Stewart punch in chocolate chip
The ribbon is SU pear pizzazz
Then I added some Imaginisce bling
The circle was cut with a Fiskars circle punch


I am entering this in a blog challenge:
http://www.paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2012/04/ch-71-april-showers.html
http://365cards.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-32-super-sketchy-sunday.html

I have a new look on my blog to clebrate my up coming anniversary.  Please check back this week, I will be giving away some candy to one lucky follower.  Hope you like this, have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014