March 27, 2012

Here is my card for today.  I haven’t used my Imagine in a while so I thought I would make something with it.   Here is my list of items used:

card base is from My Mind’s Eye the quite contrary set
 paper is from DCWV
Spellbinders die, do not remember which one
 3.5 in . cut is from the Yummy cartridge page 7, all layers were cut and put together with foam tape.
Celebrate it botanica ribbon from Michaels
Recollections floral embellishment





I am entering this in a blog challenge:

http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketch-158.html



Hope you like this, have a great week.

Comments

  1. Fabulous card! Love the cup you made. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014