March 16, 2012

Today I have been working on flowers from the Flower Shoppe cart and 2 SVG files I got at Birds Cards, http://www.birdscards.com/.  She always has the most wonderful designs.

The SVG file, rolled rose and rose leaf, I started out at 3 in an went down to 1.5, I made the leaf a half size smaller.  I cut them out of Megan Elizabeth Paper layers.  They turned out nice; however, the larger the rose the harder it is to turn down the petals.  I will have to use these on a box or other project, except the smallest one. 

The pink Flower Shoppe ones are the scallop1 design, the yellow ones are the daisy 1 and the blue one is sunflwr 1.  They are all cut from standard white card stock and then colored with spritz I made from SU inks.  I did two sizes 2.5 in and 2 in, they turned out great and I can’t wait to use them.  This size is just right for a card. 




Hope you like this, have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 4, 2014

October 14, 2013

February 4, 2014